Vision, Goal and Objectives
Ensuring fair, equitable, inclusive, and sustainable growth and development in South Asia.
Enabling stakeholders, particularly the poor and marginalized, to derive net benefits from changing political economy and environmental landscapes.
- To equip stakeholders with knowledge, information and skills to represent their interests and assert their rights to development.
- To contribute to fair, equitable, inclusive, and sustainable growth and development for a society directed towards poverty reduction, food security and environmental sustainability.
- To contribute to informed and participatory policy-making and implementation for fair, equitable, inclusive, and sustainable growth and development.
- To contribute to enhancing meaningful participation of South Asian countries, particularly the least-developed and landlocked, in and their integration into the sub-regional, regional and multilateral trade, economic and environmental systems.
- To contribute to strengthening regional cooperation in South Asia.